Are you on Periscope for business? Then, here are some suggestions:
1) Don't be all business. Throw in some personal stuff too. This will grow your like and trust factor with potential clients.
2) Show some behind the scenes with your Periscope scopes. People love to see how it is all done.
3) Don't just sell, sell, sell. Nobody wants to watch that. Make sure you are sharing the benefits of the products or services and not just asking for sales.
Looking for the basic tips? Here they are:
1) Scope often (at least once a day)
2) Give some value in your scopes
3) Connect with others by following them, watching scopes, giving hearts, and being present on live scopes (comments). Also, be constructive and not a bully or as they are called in Periscope world a "Troll" because you will be blocked.
4) Reciprocate hearts and follows as much as possible because this will get viewers to follow you back as well as come back again and again.
5) Be consistent.
6) Join a support community for Periscopers. This will get you follows and hearts fast!